*****KatKwiz! - July 7 - what to do today?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...pass the time reading some __________ to further your knowledge about cats. You will be able to read about the __________, learn facts that will amaze your friends and astound your family.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

...pass the time reading some __________ to further your knowledge about cats. You will be able to read about the __________, learn facts that will amaze your friends and astound your family.
Or just pass the time reading some Cat Snips to further your knowledge about cats.
You will be able to read about the adventures of felines, learn facts that will amaze your friends and astound your family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoa Cream

Or just pass the time reading some Cat Snips to further your knowledge about cats.
You will be able to read about the adventures of felines, learn facts that will amaze your friends and astound your family.
If you were already familiar with Cat Snips, this one should have been easy, even though it had info from two different places. The first was from home, scroll to the bottom and click on About TheCatSite.com, which would have given you Cat Snips, then going to Cat Snips, you could have found the second part. Which way did you find it, or know it, Cocoa Cream?

You are today's winner! Congratulations! The usual 2,000 points are heading into your account.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay! This one was pretty easy! I had gone to the Cat Snips page before, and the question sounded like it could be a quote from there. But I had to think a bit when the first part didn't match. I didn't really know where to look for that, but I thought starting with About TCS made sense. And I guess it did!