New kids on the block....

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My name is Cyn, and here is the story! I have always had dogs, and because of being around my friends cats, I really didn't care for them. I had just never had a good experience with them. =o\\ I also loveeee rabbits! So my daughter had "her own" rabbit... and after a few years, he passed on. She was heartbroken and I talked with my mom about it. She decided that my daughter needed a kitten. So, I went with her to the pet shelter and there she was. Mea. She was a Maine Coon, or so they said.... and she was approx. 5 weeks old. She had been abused by some kids.... ugh... and she was now my pride and joy. She stayed with us for almost a year, and then she learned to open the door. She loved us, but she ALWAYS wanted out. She finally got out and ran away... she was fixed thank God, but it really tore my heart out that she ran away. I held hope that she would come back, but its now been over a year and she did not. =o( Before she left, I adopted a Black and White Tux, named Martin. He's a doll. I then adopted Murphy... a silver and white Tux. And finished the family off with a Siamese cat that my mom purchased for us. I was happy with my 3 boys... and then Murphy did something I didn't expect. She went into heat...... Much to my suprise, he was a SHE! I didn't ever think twice to question what I was told.

Murphy always kept distance, I rarely knew I had her, and she liked it that way. I fed her, and changed her box, and other than that, we really had no interaction with her. Well, she went into heat and Max, the Siamese was ready and willing.... *shakes head* I caught them in the act.. and I separated them. Well, now 61 days later, here I am anxiously awaiting kittens. She is huge, and getting bigger by the day. The boys are staying away from her, and they have appts to be neutered, and she will be spayed when she's ready. She is super affectionate since she became pregnant, and she really is my little buddy now. I just adore her. Here are some pics of my kiddies....

Martin:

Martin and Max (daddy)

Max (daddy)

Murphy (mommy)

And Murphy today... day 61

She is sleeping alot lately, and she is struggling to get up from laying like that! Poor little girl. Watching her babies move around and her try to sleep reminds me alot of when I was pregnant! =o)

Thanks for listening, and I hope this finds everyone and their little ones well.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Your babies are beautiful, and by the look of the mommy and daddy, their little ones are gonna be gorgeous!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TheCatSite Cyn,

I am so glad that you and your delightful fur family have joined our community of caring people who love cats. Please make yourself at home.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message.
I will get back to you asap.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome... and your babies are gorgeous. Poor Murph... she's big as a house!!! Keep us posted re: babies - there is a special thread/forum for that...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Welcome... and your babies are gorgeous. Poor Murph... she's big as a house!!! Keep us posted re: babies - there is a special thread/forum for that...
Thank you! I have been posting there! I love these forums! Soooo helpful. She is hugeeeeee and I hope that she has them soon! 62 days today!! =o)

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are all beautiful, but I had to notice what a perfect Tuxedo Martin looks to be ! Good luck with the kittens!

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome!
Your kitties are adorable, and it looks like the kittens will be the same!

Manda

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
adorables!...simply adorables!
See you on the forums!

saundby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cats! I'm sure the kittens will be, too. You may get a mix of kittens unless you were especially diligent.

Our beautiful little kitten girl Europa got fuzzy bits that didn't look like a girl's fuzzy bits when "she" was about 12 weeks old. And so Europa became Yuri...

With some cats I'm convinced they aren't sure what they are until they make up their mind about it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! You have found the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. Our members are always ready and willing to help you or just chat with you. We also have a game called KatKwiz (cat quiz), designed for newcomers just like yourself, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. (It also teaches you what points are.) Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.