Help!! Pee issue.

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have three cats... Two males and a female. The female is due to have kittens any day, and I have been posting about it in the pregnant and kitten forum. My question is, the male that is NOT the father of the kittens has been peeing occasionally, ON THINGS. Once on my sons bed, and today in the middle of the hallway!! His litterbox was literally 3 feet away from him. Why is he doing this?! And, how can I stop it?!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhitePwny

I have three cats... Two males and a female. The female is due to have kittens any day, and I have been posting about it in the pregnant and kitten forum. My question is, the male that is NOT the father of the kittens has been peeing occasionally, ON THINGS. Once on my sons bed, and today in the middle of the hallway!! His litterbox was literally 3 feet away from him. Why is he doing this?! And, how can I stop it?!
after you've checked w/the vet about a possible UTI [#1 cause of cats peeing in the wrong places!] then try the Cat Attract litter or additive. while it's available online, my local petsmart also carries it. i've found it really helped w/mine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

after you've checked w/the vet about a possible UTI [#1 cause of cats peeing in the wrong places!] then try the Cat Attract litter or additive. while it's available online, my local petsmart also carries it. i've found it really helped w/mine!
TY so much! I'll check that out.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
pepe is doing the same thing but there is only the two boys here and they are both neutered!! I don't understand it! I just went to collect the laundry to do it and he had peed on one of our towels!! It gets me sooo mad because we don't have anything to get pee smell out yet and I'm washing the towels now in hopes that will get the smell out!