Oh, No , not another one!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walked outside to get something out of the car, and on my porch was a cute little kitten. He looks to be about 10-12 weeks old. He won't let me touch him yet, but shortly I am going to go out and sit and see if he will come to me. I absolutely cannot keep him, as moving halfway across the country is going to challenging enough, with 4 cats, and that is all I can really handle. If I cannot get him to come to me, I am going to get the trap from my friend, and trap him. I can take him to the local rescue, or if I have to, there is a no kill shelter in the next county.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just saw this post today. what happened with the kitty? did you manage to get him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty passed away the next day. I went out to feed him, and the first time, I didn't see him. I went out a couple hours later, and he was curled up under a bush, and had died. I didn't see any trauma, so he must have been sick. I am glad he spent his last day with me, being petted and fed.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Kitty passed away the next day. I went out to feed him, and the first time, I didn't see him. I went out a couple hours later, and he was curled up under a bush, and had died. I didn't see any trauma, so he must have been sick. I am glad he spent his last day with me, being petted and fed.
Awwww, I'm sorry

You showed him what love is