I got ANOTHER kitten lol

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I bought a Siamese, female, 8-10 week old kitten today from a livestock sale I went to with my mom. She is precioussss. Her eyes are an Aquamarine color. We've named her Patra (Cleopatra). I'll have pictures of her up tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry!!! haha delayed cuteness warning

Yeah I know she will get darker, I remember a Siamese I had when I was younger. I love her coloring right now, but o well!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow!! She is gorgeous!!
Congrats on your new addition!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had my 2 seal points, still have my Murray. Mine got a lot darker after I had them neutered. At any rate, they're a beautiful breed
My mother in law's seal point stayed lighter like your kitten, even after she was fixed.

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone

The only thing we're having a problem with is her using the litter box, she was never trained to one as a baby, and she hates the kitten dry cat food that my other babies eat. My fosters are 4 weeks old and already using the litter box

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Asmileforonlyu

Thanks everyone

The only thing we're having a problem with is her using the litter box, she was never trained to one as a baby, and she hates the kitten dry cat food that my other babies eat. My fosters are 4 weeks old and already using the litter box
get some Kitten Attract... works wonders!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a beautiful kitten! Both of my kitties are Siamese. Yes, she most likely will get darker. I thought my Polly was a chocolate point when she was younger, but all her points got darker, as well as her body, and she's now obviously a seal point.

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah her mom was a Lilac and dad was a Seal, I got to meet both of them, great personalities. We're adopting the Red point Siamese foster kitten Indy nest week and mom has her mind set on the two making babies.... despite all my objections... She's a flight attendant and she's talked to about 20 others who all want to adopt a Siamese if we do breed them... so I guess I can't be too upset, she pays all the vet bills except Natty so I don't really have a say in it. And all the flight attendants would be great homes. But that's wayyy in the future, Patra is only 10 weeks and Indy is only 4 weeks

And she's defiantly got the energy of a Siamese, she's been bouncing off me, the furniture, the computer, the other cats, and the walls for about 45 minutes straight. She's such a momma's girl already, she follows me everywhere and if she gets "lost" in the house, she cries and when I call her name she runs back to me.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK. No warnings no nothin'. That Patra is a serious beauty.

laureen is right. Kitten Attract works like magic.

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've got to where 30 mins after she eats or drinks i take her to the big kitty litter box and she's gone pee the past 2 times. Hopefully she will do it in her room tonight. She stays in my mom's bathroom at night due to the other cats and they're litter box is too high for her to reach. She seems to be doing better with the other cats, Zooie tries to play but she mistakes it for him being mean, and Buba is just plain mean, but he's the brat anyways. Patra is meaner to Trinity than Trinity is to her
Natty hates anyone new around the babies so she's just gonna stay in my room with them