What a weirdo

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the store today with my Mom and while she checked out I went outside to have a cigarette. This guy walked up and asked me if he could bum one and I said sure. Then he starts talking all this weird stuff. About how smoking isn't really bad for you it's just all psychological or something. Then he made this weird comment about Jewish people eating their poop. Then he started talking about organic food being nasty because it's fertilized with poop. He said some more stuff about Jewish people too. He must be obsessed with poop and Jewish people. Anyway, I was glad when my Mom came out of the store so I could get the heck away from that nut job.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
good god woman you get the best people talking to you!!

I was in the car with my bf one night and this elderly man came up to m window and said "I'm just a peice of crap..just a peice of crap"
and then walked away! I was like "uhhh....huh.." and put up the window

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

good god woman you get the best people talking to you!!

I was in the car with my bf one night and this elderly man came up to m window and said "I'm just a peice of crap..just a peice of crap"
and then walked away! I was like "uhhh....huh.." and put up the window

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well apparently this guy is some VIP in NewYork.
I'm like uh huh, you sure look like you're real important.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez! Sounds like he's related to the girl who lives down the hall from me. At least when she's not on her medication. She sometimes goes off and gets all squirrely.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
there was this guy who use to come into the bookstore I work in and yell at the books

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The funniest one ever was the Arby's flasher. He was the cliche' flasher. He had the pant legs held up with rubber bands, trench coat and hat. There was about a 3 foot wall where the parking separated in front. He would run, jump up on the wall thrown his coat open, expose himself, and run like he**. It was hilarious. I don't think they ever caught him. I have had naked guys stop to ask directions, just all manner of weirdness.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Are you sure it wasn't a woman because he sounds like my mother.
That's too funny