Only in Hollywood?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not wearing underwear no longer seems to be confined to Hollywood.

I was walking back from Safeway and had to stop and rest on the steps of an apartment building. A couple walked by. She was wearing a short loose dress. It was about 2 inches shorter than mid thigh level.

It's hot today but there is a gusting breeze, and while she was walking the breeze picked up her dress and nearly flung it over her head. Yep, you guessed it... no underwear!

She started freaking out because her dress was flying up and she didn't have enough hands to hold it down on all sides
The guy she was walking with just stood there and laughed

Stupid broad. If she didn't want everyone to see what she had, she should have been wearing underwear and wearing a dress that was longer or not as flouncy on a breezy day.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If she didn't want everyone to see what she had, she should have been wearing underwear and wearing a dress that was longer or not as flouncy on a breezy day.
Agreed. So true!

Another thing I hate seeing is when the tweens wear these skimpy clothing. Ugh! Only in Hollywood? I do think that these movie/song stars play a role in the young kids emulating them. The media also contributes to it, ie. reporting to pieces of how Britney Spears was not wearing underwear, etc.

Oh - another thing... I love how the ladies always look at you (like the guys) if they find you checking them out or making a comment. It's like, if you're dressing like you're asking for attention, don't complain when you actually get the attention, albeit negative or positive.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the gas station last night and this lady got out of a car with no shirt on.
People don't know what modesty is anymore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I was at the gas station last night and this lady got out of a car with no shirt on.
People don't know what modesty is anymore.
Well, here that would be legal. Several years ago Manitoba introduced a law that allows women to go completely topless if they want to, even in the heart of downtown. British Columbia and Ontario have the same law.

Personally I would do it in a heartbeat if some people didn't gawk when they saw a naked boob.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Well, now I've heard everything. Does this actually happen?
I've seen women sunbathing topless in city parks, but TBH there are so many guys who are such pigs about seeing a naked boob, that most women wouldn't dream of walking around topless downtown.

I know I would do it in a heartbeat if guys would just get over their perversions where the female breast is concerned and not act like they've never seen one before.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
good god I would of told them "ugh put some clothes on before I go blind"
ewwwww lol if I can wear clothes why cant they?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait a minute... it just hit me: it's acceptable to go topless in frozen MANITOBA, but not in sweltering TEXAS?

Ah, I don't know... even if I were a perfect little size 6, I'd still feel like my toplessness should be reserved for my Significant Other. (I haven't had a Significant Other in years, mind you -- but I still cling with grim determination to my last few shreds of hope...
)

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally, I don't see anything wrong in nuditiy if it is in a place where like-minded people are.

I also don't see what is wrong in going w/o undies as long as you don't advertise it to the world.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I also don't see what is wrong in going w/o undies as long as you don't advertise it to the world.
Well, she advertised to the world and then some. I swear had she not lowered her arms the wind would have it ripped right over her head and off her body. It was one of those flimsy tent-like dresses that had no waist. Hung loosely down from the spaghetti straps on the shoulders. She was as naked as the day she was born under that dress. And everyone in the area saw!