*****KatKwery! - July 5 - 104,108 free points!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday luvmycat1 moved back into a tie for first place by using special. She also used web but since special was used first, that is the word she wins with. Web became available for anybody else to win along with often, locate, and possible but nobody used them.

The thread referenced in today's KatKwiz; had you seen it before? Do you think that I should spend 5173 points to change the kat's username color and font? What color username do you have or would you like to have? What font style do you have or would you like to have? Do you know how much it cost me to change Persi & Alley's user title from The KatKwiz Kats to AKA Vicious & Fraidy?

Start playing Now! It is still early and now you can win 104,108 (or more) points!!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Yesterday luvmycat1 moved back into a tie for first place by using special. She also used web but since special was used first, that is the word she wins with. Web became available for anybody else to win along with often, locate, and possible but nobody used them.

The thread referenced in today's KatKwiz; had you seen it before? Do you think that I should spend 5173 points to change the kat's username color and font? What color username do you have or would you like to have? What font style do you have or would you like to have? Do you know how much it cost me to change Persi & Alley's user title from The KatKwiz Kats to AKA Vicious & Fraidy?

Start playing Now! It is still early and now you can win 104,108 (or more) points!!
I don't have the option to change my username colors because I'm not a paying member. If I did become a paying member though I would change the color and maybe font. I can't really say wether you should spend that much to change your username. I think a dark green color would be nice.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I had seen that thread before. I searched for it once or twice because I was really confused about the whole points system when I joined. I'm still learning, I guess, but that thread is really helpful when I need to reference something. However, I didn't go right to it when looking for today's KatKwiz answer. I guess I overlooked the part at the bottom because it said those options were only available for paying members. When something doesn' apply to me, I just skim past it, I guess!

As far as changing your username, I don't know. I guess if I had an abundance of points and was a paying member, I might consider it. But I also know you need to save some of your points for the contest's end in October...so you might have to tell those cats to be patient!

I've never though much about what color or font I'd make my username because I didn't think I could do it! But if I could, I'd probably go with some shade of blue, my favorite color!

From the information I was able to find it wouldn't cost you anything just to change what your usertitle says, right? You just have to be a Top Cat, or maybe a subscribed member. But I read somewhere that you can just change your user title in User CP options. It is just the color, font and glow options that you have to purchase with points. Is that correct? I have a long way to go before I'm a top cat, though, so it doesn't matter much to me right now!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

i don't think i'd ever read that particular thread before... but i might've. i think whether you wish to change your username or title color or font is really your decision. i know i enjoy seeing all of the different ones people have chosen. since i don't use IE as a browser, tho, i don't see the glows or shadows [not even my own!] but the newest IE isn't available for mac - plus i really prefer other browsers, anyway. also, what color or font you go with - again, a personal decision. i've changed mine more than once, but i'm happy w/it at the current time, & have no plans for changing. if i wished to, however, i would have no difficulty finding out what it would cost me to do so - or how much it would cost you... it would be the same price for either of us.
if you're happy w/it as it is, why switch?

ETA: btw, Cocoa Cream - there are several colors of blue available from which to choose, should you ever become a paying member. there's even a thread in the premier lounge that lists all of the color names & font names, so that it's relatively easy to do the switches w/o making mistakes.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ive seen that thread many times! I got really confused over alot of the point things and ended up there several occasions! I would like to have pink, any color is good though just as long as most people can see it through whatever background they have up! I have no idea what font style I have.... It looked pretty at the time, which was what mattered to me! If the cats want it changed it should be changed!!
If my cats wanted something particular I would do it for them just to make them happy! I can go into my user cp, down to the edit profile then go to custom user title, hit the reset button and change it to whatever I want for free! However not all can do that I dont think, Im pretty sure that comes with being a premium member! Otherwise if you change it and are a paying member its 744.43! Its 1000 points plus 1.75% interest! Which I think makes 1175 points cost total!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I would like to have pink, any color is good though just as long as most people can see it through whatever background they have up! I can go into my user cp, down to the edit profile then go to custom user title, hit the reset button and change it to whatever I want for free! However not all can do that I dont think, Im pretty sure that comes with being a premium member!
you probably won't be able to come up w/a color that EVERYONE will be able to see - because there are so many skin choices, & they're all so different! & anyone can change the WORDING of their usertitle as long as they are at least at Top Cat status... but color/font changes are restricted to premium/paying members.