Growing up!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's some recent pics of my 'kids'. They sure are growing up fast.

Nobody can see me!

Thanks for buying the cat tree dad!

Complete with crusty snot on her nose. I can't seem to get that to go away! I clean it every day

I know i'm cool, you don't have to tell me

Protecting my sister

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really sweet that they love each other so much... and they do look like sibs - same eye color, face shape... etc.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, they look so lovely snuggled up together. I love the blaze on Wilbur's nose!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute!!
It's always so adorable when two of them like to curl up on one another like that.

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We got our cat tree from the same people, too funny. I love ours. And the cats are cute too, the crusty nose, are you sure thats not a scab, mine get it sometimes from playing too hard, one gets a scratch and it takes about a week to heal.
Take care,
Kellie

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, they ARE growing up! I'll bet there were days, there at the start, that you thought they'd never make it to this stage!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Complete with crusty snot on her nose. I can't seem to get that to go away! I clean it every day
Java gets that, too - she'd the only one of mine that does
she really hates it when i clean it, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Wow, they ARE growing up! I'll bet there were days, there at the start, that you thought they'd never make it to this stage!
Yeah. lol. I remember when I first got them the little girl had the runs so bad I was really worried she would die. I kept thinking (i just need to get her through this problem) and I remember knowing I'd miss them being so small.

I found an old video i had that I took while testing my new camera out. They were pretty young. Still being bottle fed. I really started missing that when I watched it

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my gosh! They are both ADORABLE! I love the photo of the 2 of them snuggling.