Special delivery!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:

There is a female cat that we feed and she gave birth to 4 kitties like 6 months ago and thank God I was able to find homes for three of the kittens, I've been trying to tame her so I can have her spayed, I've done that to several feral cats in my neighborhood, but she is too wild ( will keep trying though). The thing is, she got pregnant again, yup, that's right....and look what she brought today! She only had one baby and is a boy
he is sooo cute! Now I will have to find a good home for this little guy and I will have to find a way to take his Mommy to the vet, she need to be spayed soon.

The baby is so tiny, he looks bigger than he is in the pics, but he is really small
he can't eat from a plate yet. He walks funny... so cute

Isn't this adorable?? She is such a good Mommy

These are the babies she had last time. aren't they gorgeous?? I still have the black one, she is 5 months old, I'm still trying to find a home for her... If I can't find a home for her I'll keep her...

here she is today at 5 months old, isn't she pretty? I don't understand why nobody wants her

Tamar

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez they are all lovely! Can't understand why people won't take in any of them
I'd take them all in a flash if I could. Hope you manage to get the momma cat spayed soon, but I suppose now that she's got a new baby boy you'll have to wait till he's weaned before spaying her. Set up a cat trap or something and hope she takes the bait.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, what sweet kitties! Hope you are able to spay mommy and find a good home for that darling boy...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you both so much
Yes, I will wait until the baby is weaned, I won't have her spayed right away, but I'm a little worried because she is a very difficult cat. I don't know how I will manage to give her the antibiotics for 10 days after surgery if she doesn't even let me touch her. But I need to do something because she can't keep having babies and bringing them here, I LOVE them, but it is difficult finding homes for them, people around here don't like cats, isn't that sad?

I wish I could keep them all.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

I don't know how I will manage to give her the antibiotics for 10 days after surgery if she doesn't even let me touch her.
i've had 4 female cats spayed, & i never had to do this...
cute
, btw!

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So pretty and cute!

I would post in the feral kitten section of this forum for advice on trapping the momma cat and having her spayed and released. They have a lot of knowledge about how to deal with cats who are not friendly toward people. good luck and thank you for doing this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much
I will ask for help in the feral cats forum, thanks so much for suggesting that. I need help with this cat, she is soo scared of humans, the poor thing