Halo Liv-A-Little Treats

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend gave me a jar of some new kitty treats she found at her local pet shop ... they are the Halo Liv-A-Little treats. They appear to be 100% freeze-dried chicken pieces and OMG are these thing like Kitty Crack or what??? My cats LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Does anyone else give them to their cats and how do they respond? Mine come running from the furthest and darkest reaches of my home if I but so much as move the jar around in the 'fridge! Oh and if I unscrew the top of the jar? It is a veritable cat stampede! Git along now, Lil kitties ... I declare they would follow me into the fiery pits of Hades itself if I walked in there with that jar in my hands. I am not kidding - it is truly amazing.

My guess if that if I ever have to deal with an anorexic cat, I could sprinkle these things over top of some food and Presto Change-o - no more anorexic cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sounds great. I must remember to pick some of those up for when I come to catnap George.
*LOL* You gotta get past me first, Linda. I might not be built for speed, but I am dodgy and can snatch him back under cover of darkness. *wink*

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

*LOL* You gotta get past me first, Linda. I might not be built for speed, but I am dodgy and can snatch him back under cover of darkness. *wink*
Darn, I was afraid of that!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
cats loved them .. dog looked at me like what is this??