Ewwwww omg! I thought i felt something crawling on me!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG soo almost had a heart attack! I had just come out of the kitchen with a little snack and was going to sit down and watch "Family Guy" when i grabbed my blanket to cover up and get comfortable. I felt something tickle my leg and thought it was just a loose string from the blanket, so i lifted it up to check and as i did i saw a little bug run up my knee!!!!

I immediately thumped it off of me and into the floor and screamed at it
(i'm such a pansy sometimes i swear- but that really did startle me!) It was at that point my Aussie, Fosters decided he'd protect me from the evil bug, so he ran over to investigate and squished it with his paw in the process

He's my little doggie hero

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EWWWW! I hate when that happens to me.. then after it's gone, I keep feeling like something's crawling on me.. omg I hate it!

One time I was sitting down and talking on the phone, and I felt something tickle my leg, and I looked down, and there was a small-ish spider on my leg! I flung it off and screamed at the top of my lungs.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewww I hate when bugs are crawling on me.

On Tuesday when we were on our way to the park for Canada Day (we took the city bus because its hard to find parking) there was a spider crawling up my sisters friends leg and she flicked it off and it bounced off my hand and landed on the man sitting beside me. It was a big spider too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

EWWWW! I hate when that happens to me.. then after it's gone, I keep feeling like something's crawling on me.. omg I hate it!

One time I was sitting down and talking on the phone, and I felt something tickle my leg, and I looked down, and there was a small-ish spider on my leg! I flung it off and screamed at the top of my lungs.
Originally Posted by catlover19

Ewww I hate when bugs are crawling on me.

On Tuesday when we were on our way to the park for Canada Day (we took the city bus because its hard to find parking) there was a spider crawling up my sisters friends leg and she flicked it off and it bounced off my hand and landed on the man sitting beside me. It was a big spider too.
I like how i'm not the only goofy one when it comes to bugs
I HATE bugs!
Lucky for me i've got an Australian Shepherd who LOVES them and enjoys protecting me from them so it works out ok

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I like how i'm not the only goofy one when it comes to bugs
I HATE bugs!
Lucky for me i've got an Australian Shepherd who LOVES them and enjoys protecting me from them so it works out ok
I had Maya (Callie's kitten) in here earlier with me, and she found a little spider running across the floor and got ahold of it for me.. I'm so glad the cats aren't scared of them like me!

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ewwwww I can't stand bugs. I mean, I love animals, a LOT, but there's very few insects I can tolerate. Usually if I see one on the floor, I say, "BEEEEELLLA!!!! Get it, get it!" And she attacks anything that is moving, but she's vert adept at getting bugs. Luckily I stop her from eating it, though, lol.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate having bugs on me too
The other night I was sat on the floor next to Mitzi when a HUGE (and I mean huge!) spider came crawling out towards me! Obviously I lept up and screamed but the brave and couragous Mitzi just pawed at it...then ate it

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling I looked down one night at like 12 and there was this HUGE black bug that had legs like a grasshopper and I still have no idea what it was and both my cats were trying to eat it so I yelled for my bf to come and kill it
I woke him up

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that it was Tuesday, but I was outside watching Hubby water my garden and then I came in and was brushing my hair and a large Japanese beetle fell right out of my hair and stuck to my shorts. I was so startled that I began screetching at Hubby to get it off of me and as soon as he did I told him not to kill it and to release it outside. I am fine with bugs when they are not on me. Except for praying mantises....I like them

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ewwww! I'd have screamed too! I about did yesterday when I was half way to work and a spider came down about 5" in front of my face! Eeeee!

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The last house I lived in had a roach problem, those big huge palmetto bug things that can fly. So I was asleep one night and this was around 2 or 3 in the morning, really really early. Something hit me on the head and woke me up. I opened up my eyes and there was this huge roach on my pillow. *shudder* I hate those stupid things. It was too early in the morning for that...

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eek! I felt something crawling on me one night, and woke up, brushed it off. Felt it again a few minutes later. It was a HUGE COCKROACH! Ugh ugh ugh! So of course the rest of the night it felt like little bug legs crawling all over me. Rob ended up catching the cockroach when it was on him and threw it across the room.

The hot weather brings them inside during the summer for sure down in hot humid SC!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will never forget the time I was showering, and I felt something run across my stomach.....I look down to see a HUGE spider!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We live out in the middle of the woods, so we get some very interesting critters in our house! Last week, I was cooking at the stove when I happened to see something out of the corner of my eye. I looked down, and a HUGE spider (wood spider?) had crawled out from under the stove and was starting to crawl up on my foot. I mean, with the legs, this thing was over 2" in diameter! Needless to say, that was the last adventure he had. I leave spiders alone outside, in fact I love watching they weave their webs. But if I find one inside, that's it. I had the creepy-crawlies for hours after that. And, I kept looking for his friends to come and retaliate for his death!