Last pics of "all" the kitties

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
and I kept this kitty and named her " Kissa " - Kissa means cat in Finnish, it's pronounced "Keeee-Sah"

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
WHERE WAS THE CUTENESS WARNING?!?!?!?
[died because of unexpected cuteness w/no warning
]

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those are beyond cute. I'm always fascinated by the utter seriousness of kittens' expressions. Kissa is an absolute doll!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol, Sorry for not warning! - They were a very precious litter of kitties. I would have kept them all but they all went to very good homes. Blacky was the last to leave... I was sorta hoping the lady I chose wouldn't come cause I really wanted him, too
Shoot, I wanted em all!

So sad when your babies leave you. *sniffle* Mommy kitty is now fixed! She was fixed yesterday and is doing very well. I have her confined in a small room away from kids and animals till she feels better. I don't want Kissa trying to drink milk from her ( she still tries ) and opening her stitches up.

Glad you all liked the pics.

The kitties were given to good homes for a 25.00 rehoming fee. Plus, I made sure that the new owners "signed up" for a fix date at www.catnipandtuck.org

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo Puss in boots! They are too cute
I don't know if I could be strong enough to let someone else take them home... How many times in your life could your heart break?