*****KatKwiz! - July 2 - I can see you*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgetting about the fact that people can be invisible, suppose I wanted to know which premium members were currently on The Cat Site. Show how you would do this from where you are right now in no more than two clicks.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Forgetting about the fact that people can be invisible, suppose I wanted to know which premium members were currently on The Cat Site. Show how you would do this from where you are right now in no more than two clicks.
Scroll to the top of the page and click on forums. Then click on Premier Lounge in the list of forums. Scroll to the bottom of the Premier Lounge and look to the right. There will be a box that says currently active users. Those will be the Premium members.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Click on Cat Forums... scroll to the bottom of the page to Currently Active Users. Those names in bold are premium members..... I think. lol

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Return to the main forum page by clicking Cat Forums at the top of the page
2. Scroll down to the red bar under the Members Market Place forum and click View Forum Leaders
3. Scroll down about 1/3 of the way to Paying Members and it lists the paying members and if they're online or not.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

Click on Cat Forums... scroll to the bottom of the page to Currently Active Users. Those names in bold are premium members..... I think. lol
Aren't the names in bold actually forum moderators or leaders?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Scroll to the top of the page and click on forums. Then click on Premier Lounge in the list of forums. Scroll to the bottom of the Premier Lounge and look to the right. There will be a box that says currently active users. Those will be the Premium members.
This information gives the number of premium members that are currently in the Premium Lounge. Even if I was not invisible, I would not be listed there, because I am in the Cat Lounge at present.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

1. Return to the main forum page by clicking Cat Forums at the top of the page
2. Scroll down to the red bar under the Members Market Place forum and click View Forum Leaders
3. Scroll down about 1/3 of the way to Paying Members and it lists the paying members and if they're online or not.
And, the green circle indicates the ones currently on line in ANY forum.

CONGRATULATIONS, MONAXLISA!!!!