am getting this...

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...hehe!

http://www.intomobile.com/2007/06/21...seriously.html

no joke LOL, i've been after a new phone for age's now, & my partner's buying it me after we're back, off the holiday! both our birthday's are close together, & as we're saving for our holiday this month, we couldn't afford to get any present's. am also buying him a mobile phone, but mine look's sooo cuteee!

what's everyone think of the Hello Kitty phone?

endorphins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oooh! Pretty! Looks fun, too!

I love my cell phone. Funny being that I hate to talk on phones and only use mine to talk to DH.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Endorphins

Oooh! Pretty! Looks fun, too!

I love my cell phone. Funny being that I hate to talk on phones and only use mine to talk to DH.
aww cool!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
That's cute!

I had a pink razr but last year I upgraded to a red blackberry pearl and I am sooooooooo addicted! Seriously! If I don't have it with me, I feel lost! I get my email on it, go to facebook, check real-time sports scores, go on AIM and internet... I've tried going on TCS with it, but they're just not compatible (at least not yet)... it's doable, but very tedious and takes a long time to get where I want to go on the site

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That phone looks like so much fun to have...shame I can't afford one like that at the moment, but maybe later this year or something

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

That's cute!

I had a pink razr but last year I upgraded to a red blackberry pearl and I am sooooooooo addicted! Seriously! If I don't have it with me, I feel lost! I get my email on it, go to facebook, check real-time sports scores, go on AIM and internet... I've tried going on TCS with it, but they're just not compatible (at least not yet)... it's doable, but very tedious and takes a long time to get where I want to go on the site
I have a red blackberry pearl too. I
it.

A girl I work with would love that Hello Kitty phone. She is obsessed.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I love that Phone. I have a Pink Razor.
i used to have that phone!
after a while, i really began to hate it!

Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

That's cute!

that sound's cool!

Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

That phone looks like so much fun to have...shame I can't afford one like that at the moment, but maybe later this year or something
aww bless!

Originally Posted by catlover19

I have a red blackberry pearl too. I
it.

A girl I work with would love that Hello Kitty phone. She is obsessed.
cool!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cute!

Last Xmas I had a Moto KRZR , but the internet wasn't working and it wouldn't let me send picture messages, but now I've got it working I still don't like it that much. So when the Sony Ericsson S302 comes out I'm gonna try and get it, either that or the C902.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

That's cute!

Last Xmas I had a Moto KRZR , but the internet wasn't working and it wouldn't let me send picture messages, but now I've got it working I still don't like it that much. So when the Sony Ericsson S302 comes out I'm gonna try and get it, either that or the C902.

aww cool!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

aww cool!
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but I just noticed that you live in Telford. I live in brierley hill not far from there!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but I just noticed that you live in Telford. I live in brierley hill not far from there!
cool!
i was going to send you a PM, but i can't. you got MSN? if you have, then send me a PM with it.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't PM anyone either, I don't have stuff like MySpace etc and I never go on MSN anymore because it's kinda dead lol so I'll just talk to you on TCS

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can't PM anyone either, I don't have stuff like MySpace etc and I never go on MSN anymore because it's kinda dead lol so I'll just talk to you on TCS
ok, that's cool!