The Bachlorette Finale!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this season's Bachlorette! Those of you that are also obsessed like me, please write who you think DeAnna is now engaged to! What are your opinions?!

I wish she wouldn't have ditched Graham so early, I think he would have eventually opened up to her.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope its Jason, too!

She and Jesse just don't look right together.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jason is definitely my dream guy.........although I like Jesse. I hope it's Jason, Ty and Deanna in the end!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Jesse too, Susie...but from past episodes she has this look and body language that's more in sync with Jason. Jesse doesn't seem like he is ready to settle down. I don't think she liked the idea of living in the freezing cold 3 months out of the year either! I think she would be a mother right away than have to freeze for a 1/4 of the year. Do you guys think that they'll broadcast the wedding on the air like they did with Ryan and Trista's?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I like Jesse too, Susie...but from past episodes she has this look and body language that's more in sync with Jason. Jesse doesn't seem like he is ready to settle down. I don't think she liked the idea of living in the freezing cold 3 months out of the year either! I think she would be a mother right away than have to freeze for a 1/4 of the year. Do you guys think that they'll broadcast the wedding on the air like they did with Ryan and Trista's?
Sure hope so!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I vote for Jeremy
I'm moving to Dallas to console him

Seriously though, I really hope it's Jason, Jessie just doesn't seem to be on thre same level as her

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I vote for Jeremy
I'm moving to Dallas to console him

Seriously though, I really hope it's Jason, Jessie just doesn't seem to be on thre same level as her
You would be closer to me...I live in Houston! haha...I liked Jeremy at first but something didn't seem right and then during the "Men tell All" show, she told him that she didn't want their bond (of losing their parent(s)) to be confused with being in love. Jeremy (IMO) seemed to be very needy and wanted her to fill a void which I can understand but there is just something creepy about the whole situation...and I didn't like his brothers!

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for Jason. BUT, I think Jesse should be the next Bachelor, cause I really like him too! Jesse seems like a really nice guy, just not as good for Deanna as Jason.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

I voted for Jason. BUT, I think Jesse should be the next Bachelor, cause I really like him too! Jesse seems like a really nice guy, just not as good for Deanna as Jason.
Now, that's an idea!
That would be awesome!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe it! She is engaged to Jesse! I am so happy for her though! They looked so cute on there tonight. Can't believe they already set a date-May 9,2009!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can't believe it! She is engaged to Jesse! I am so happy for her though! They looked so cute on there tonight. Can't believe they already set a date-May 9,2009!
A lot can happen in a year. It's whirlwind courtship and pressure at the end to pick someone to marry. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all but one couple end up breaking up?

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

A lot can happen in a year. It's whirlwind courtship and pressure at the end to pick someone to marry. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all but one couple end up breaking up?
No you are right, only one couple has actually gotten married, I find it interesting that it was the other "Bachelortte" that the relationship lasted. There was one couple that were still together awhile ago from a couple of years past, but I believe she was arrested not to long ago for assaulting him.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

No you are right, only one couple has actually gotten married, I find it interesting that it was the other "Bachelortte" that the relationship lasted. There was one couple that were still together awhile ago from a couple of years past, but I believe she was arrested not to long ago for assaulting him.
If she's happy, she's happy. period. She is living in the moment just like the rest of them. With this world of uncertainity, you have to just live in the moment and that's exactly what she is doing. Hopefully, she'll be truly happy with him in the years to come and they'll beat the odds.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

If she's happy, she's happy. period. She is living in the moment just like the rest of them. With this world of uncertainity, you have to just live in the moment and that's exactly what she is doing. Hopefully, she'll be truly happy with him in the years to come and they'll beat the odds.
I didn't mean to imply that I wasn't happy for both of them. I just think it says something that the only couple that has lasted, and even had a beautiful son, was the one were the woman did the picking. I think they make a cute couple, and both come from really nice families, I love Jesse's dad. I think they have a good a chance as anyone of making it.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

I retract my statement. I think that Jason should be the next bachelor!

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I was disappointed with the her picking Jesse..I really liked Jason!
I wasn't expecting it, but it seemed like the right choice when they showed them together afterward.