I bruised the underside of my foot

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee I'm uncoordinated sometimes... We had borrowed some Duplo type blocks off our neighbours since we had friends coming over with their little boy.

I was running around being silly, and managed to tread right on one of the blocks with a "pointy roof". So because I was running I put all my weight on this pointy block and man it hurt.

My foot is actually bruised and it hurts to walk.
So uncoordinated...

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awwwwwww

I know how you feel right now I have a cut on the pad of my big toe and I had to actually put a band aid on it since it was catching on the carpet in my apartment

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! If those things are like Lego Blocks, they're rock hard and sharp! Applying ice to the area several times per day should help too.

And a foot massage every night before you go to bed is an absolute must have. Make sure you tell DH that *wink*

You can probably milk it for a back massage or two as well, lol

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might "need" a new pair of sandals too to help ease the pain !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Ouch! If those things are like Lego Blocks, they're rock hard and sharp! Applying ice to the area several times per day should help too.

And a foot massage every night before you go to bed is an absolute must have. Make sure you tell DH that *wink*

You can probably milk it for a back massage or two as well, lol
Yeah, they're like oversized Lego blocks. I think if DH touched my foot anywhere near the bruise I'd have to kick him....
Although I'm sure a back massage would definitely help my foot - good plan!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OUCH! My son has legos and is always leaving them lying around, so I can sympathise!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness- i wish i could have been a fly on the wall for that one Sarah
You goofy girl! Sorry about your foot though- bet that hurt! Is it any better today?

(if it makes you feel better, i totally burnt my thumb a few days ago when i was taking a pizza out of the oven- it slid off the pizza sheet and fell into the oven and before i know it i tried to grab it and totally singed myself
)