I have pink hair!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well... not completely

I decided to do something different with my hair so last night I put pink highlights in my hair

I think it looks pretty good considering I have strawberry blonde hair anyways

Anyone else do crazy things with thier hair?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Well... not completely

I decided to do something different with my hair so last night I put pink highlights in my hair

I think it looks pretty good considering I have strawberry blonde hair anyways

Anyone else do crazy things with thier hair?
No, But I'm glad you did, where is the picture

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice. I like it!

I've been restless with my hair lately too. It's short, mousey brown with silver speckled throughout. I was thinking of dying it Lucille Ball red! That was the colour of my hair when I was born and it gradually went to light red, blonde, dark blonde, dark brown and then started to take on gorgeous coppery highlights which I didn't appreciate for many years and dyed them out
Now that I have plain mousey brown with silver hair, I want my red back!!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the past, I have had neon orange, teal, magenta, and dark purple hair. I also used to dye it various shades of auburn. Mom and Dad are glad that I am beyond that stage in my life.

I would dye it again, but now I am into growing it long and donating to locks of love, so I leave it natural brown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

It looks GOOD Alycia
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Very nice. I like it!

I've been restless with my hair lately too. It's short, mousey brown with silver speckled throughout. I was thinking of dying it Lucille Ball red! That was the colour of my hair when I was born and it gradually went to light red, blonde, dark blonde, dark brown and then started to take on gorgeous coppery highlights which I didn't appreciate for many years and dyed them out
Thanks!

I love it! I think it goes well with my pink finger & Toenails

I use Manic Panic's Cotton Candy Pink http://www.manicpanic.com/best%20hai...ndypink.htmlso it's not totally permanent and I can change the colors

Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

In the past, I have had neon orange, teal, magenta, and dark purple hair. I also used to dye it various shades of auburn. Mom and Dad are glad that I am beyond that stage in my life.

My mom laughed at me.. She said "You're almost 30yrs old and you have 2 kids.. aren't you ever going to grow up?"

I told her "Nope.. I'm 23 and holding

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
it looks really good!
and you're so pretty!!!!

i've never dyed my hair but my hair is a very light brown with some blonde highlights and some red highlights

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I two-toned my hair last September with blonde on top and dark brown underneath. I want to go get some turquoise in my hair next
I just have to get off my lazy butt and go to the hair salon!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Pinks, oranges purples and Reds look good in my opinion. I dont like the blues, yellows or the greens. They remind me of illness. Although I can say I did at one time have Pink and blue and bleached blond streaked.

"Upon her heard she wore a broken flag", A stranger walked up and said that to me.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Very nice. I like it!

I understand that!! I went from being a natural strawberry blonde when I was young, then my hair got a darker red in my 20's and 30's. When I reached my mid 40's my hair lost it's color and turned mousy brown with gray. I have my hair dyed at the salon to the color my hair was in my 20's and 30's.

I like the pink highlights in your hair!! it looks great!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say you are very pretty! Those highlights are work beautifully with your hair!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

it looks really good!
and you're so pretty!!!!

i've never dyed my hair but my hair is a very light brown with some blonde highlights and some red highlights
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Just wanted to say you are very pretty! Those highlights are work beautifully with your hair!
Originally Posted by cococat

You are pretty, love the hair!
Aww Thanks ya'll.

Originally Posted by butzie

Alycia, it looks so good that I think that you should go pinker!
That's what Brandon said too!
I think I might do that!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have bright red hair with blond highlights. Of course, it's fake red though. I wish I was a natural red head!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that looks nice!

I did that with my hair a few times a while back. I love pink!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Asmileforonlyu

Here's my hair lol
So it's normal to have it a bit funky!
i love that!
my mom thinks i'm a bit strange w/my pink highlights - don't know WHAT she'd think if i had something like that!