Spellbound. . . . Coolin' it

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
95 degrees in the shade here today and Spellbound is so enthused about our new screened-in porch that she insists on being in that heat. You can tell she's too warm, her ears are red.

We have a fan out there for her and sprawling out on the cool concrete helps too.

I love her huge eyes, she doesn't want to miss a bug flying by or anything.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love that bit of black fur just below her nose, and above her mouth. She's very pretty. Is she inside or outside?

Oh by the way, her eyes look a lot like Simba's eyes. He has those huge almost wild looking eyes, as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I love that bit of black fur just below her nose, and above her mouth. She's very pretty. Is she inside or outside?

Oh by the way, her eyes look a lot like Simba's eyes. He has those huge almost wild looking eyes, as well.
She's outside on our porch in the picture, but she can go in whenever she wants. She'd rather be on the porch, it's much more interesting with the wildlife and bugs.

Spellbound has been one of our best queens for putting type on her kittens. She's not cutting edge, but she has a wild look about her. We spayed her recently and she'll have a new home soon.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can see why she is named Spellbound. She is just gorgeous, with that sweet feminine face. I love how your cats have those big expressive eyes.

I bet she enjoyed it thoroughly being out there watching every bug go by. What a Queen

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely lady she is...I bet she doesn't miss a thing with those beautiful eyes...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, the Princess Penny has those huge eyes, too.

I can relate to Spellbound - I like the heat, too.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's a beautiful girl! i bet she enjoys chasing those bugs around, i know my boys have been going nuts lately when any moths have come indoors!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

LOL, the Princess Penny has those huge eyes, too.
Oh yeah, I remember well. Penny's are much prettier than Spellbound's too.

........but don't anyone tell Spellbound I said that!