TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Riley, Johnny Cash & kittens!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Riley, Johnny Cash & kittens!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
A picture of my boy



Johnny Cash. He always sits like this, its so funny, lol



From my recent trip home:

My mom's cat C.K.




My brother had a pregnant stray dumped at his house that had 5 kittens. Here are a few of them. I couldn't catch the other ones to get pictures.





post #2 of 23
How cute...that kitten is adorable...look at the size of her feet!!!
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciecat View Post
How cute...that kitten is adorable...look at the size of her feet!!!
Its actually 3 different kittens, but they all looked alike They were six weeks old at the time, but huge! The ones I didn't get pictures of were a torti and a calico.
post #4 of 23
Paula, those kitties are adorable, is your brother going to keep them?
Riley is as handsome as usual And at Johnny Cash
post #5 of 23
Oh my goodness those kittens are just gorgeous! I want them all!!

Look at our sweet little cat loving Riley boy, as beautiful as ever

Johnny Cash, Ducky and Sev could be 3 old men sitting on the sofa like that
post #6 of 23
OMG how is Johnny Cash not adopted yet?!
post #7 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Oh my goodness those kittens are just gorgeous! I want them all!!

Look at our sweet little cat loving Riley boy, as beautiful as ever

Johnny Cash, Ducky and Sev could be 3 old men sitting on the sofa like that
post #8 of 23
Stunning! Very cute photo of Johnny Cash slouching like a couch potato Love that kitten too
post #9 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
Its actually 3 different kittens, but they all looked alike They were six weeks old at the time, but huge! The ones I didn't get pictures of were a torti and a calico.
Oops!
I was looking closer at those little sweeties and I can see a slight differance in their markings, but I could only pick it out after I studied them for a while...it would be like have triplets
They're so cute, I just want to kiss their little kitten heads
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
The only way I know those were 3 different kittens, is because they were all three out being held while I took the pictures

His kids want to keep one of the kittens, but he plans to keep the mama cat (short hair orange tabby girl) and he already has another cat (dilute torti pointed siamese mix), so I don't know if he will keep any of the kittens.

LOL @ Johnny, Sev and Ducky, the couch potato old men! Johnny is SUCH a nice kitty, but his leg problems make him harder to adopt unfortunately. I'm sure he will find a home though, look how long it took for Akasha!
post #11 of 23
Hey Johnny Cash and Sev, you want to come over and watch TV with me? I bet Jack will show up for that.

post #12 of 23
Ducky looks just a little PO'd in that picture.
You must have interupted his TV viewing
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciecat View Post
Ducky looks just a little PO'd in that picture.
You must have interupted his TV viewing
he does look a little bothered I guess not many would accept an invitation with that kind of look

Heres one a little better

Sorry Paula for HJ your thread.

post #14 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Hey Johnny Cash and Sev, you want to come over and watch TV with me? I bet Jack will show up for that.

Awwww I LOVE Ducky

If Johnny Cash and Sev don't want to join him, I will!
post #15 of 23
Aww, how cute he looks...I love the crossed front paws.
Come to think of it, my Husband gets that very same look in his eyes when he's watching football
post #16 of 23
Sev is here Hey Ducky & Johnny Cash

post #17 of 23
ha-ha ive not seen a cat sat like that before!
post #18 of 23
Paula those pictures are so precious, and Johnny Cash, Ducky and Sev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Hey Johnny Cash and Sev, you want to come over and watch TV with me? I bet Jack will show up for that.
Ready when you boys are!!

post #19 of 23
Can Stan come too?



Those kittens are so cute and that picture of Johnny Cash makes me like him even more. Good that he gets a home soon!
post #20 of 23
The kittens are SOOOO cute! And Mr. Riley is just as handsome as ever!
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciecat View Post
Aww, how cute he looks...I love the crossed front paws.
Come to think of it, my Husband gets that very same look in his eyes when he's watching football
come to think of it Ive seen that look too

OMG look at Jack hes all laid out watching his TV
And theres Sev

And we have another TV watcher Stan

I hope they all want to watch the same thing.
post #22 of 23
Dorian wants to know if he can come watch TV too



PJ wants to know if he can come as well



Might have to start a TV watcher TCS club!
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Unfortunately, Johnny has shown no interest in watching TV at all!



Once in a while if I'm on the animal channel and he hears a dog bark, or a kitty meow he will glance at it, but that's it. However, he says he doesn't need an excuse to lounge around like an old man, and will be happy to join the rest of you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Riley, Johnny Cash & kittens!