*****KatKwiz! - June 28 - Bits & pieces*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must get all three blanks for today.

What big event on TCS happens in 95 days?________________.
Who just became a millionaire on TCS?_________________.
Who are the people on TCS that I KNOW for sure would help me make a siggy?_____(all)_____.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

What big event on TCS happens in 95 days?________________.
Who just became a millionaire on TCS?_________________.
Who are the people on TCS that I KNOW for sure would help me make a siggy?_____(all)_____.
1.The Katkwery Superbowl
2. HopeHacker
3.HopeHacker,Valanhb,Abbysmom,pixietina,Crazyforinfo,Cocoalily,icklemiss21,EnzoL eya,sillyitaliangrl,Kaspar,angel-girl

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What big event on TCS happens in 95 days?__katkwery superbowl______________.
Who just became a millionaire on TCS?__hopehacker_______________.
I know AbbysMom makes siggy, (even though she doesn't say that in the thread)
the ones who are listed are~ pixetina, crazyforinfo, Cocoalily, icklemiss21, Enzoleya, HopeHacker, Sillyitilaingrrl, kasper & angel-girl!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

1.The Katkwery Superbowl
2. HopeHacker
3.HopeHacker,Valanhb,Abbysmom,pixietina,Crazyforinfo,Cocoalily,icklemiss21,EnzoL eya,sillyitaliangrl,Kaspar,angel-girl
altho i would add - post a request w/details & pix links in the signature request thread, & a beautiful sig [sometimes more than one!] will appear in the completed signature requests thread.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, I've been looking at these KatKwiz questions all week, but I am so new here that I don't even know where to begin looking for answers! Once the answers are posted, then I usually know where they were probably found...but I just feel so dumb! Will I ever learn my way around enough to participate?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoa Cream

Okay, I've been looking at these KatKwiz questions all week, but I am so new here that I don't even know where to begin looking for answers! Once the answers are posted, then I usually know where they were probably found...but I just feel so dumb! Will I ever learn my way around enough to participate?
sure you will! just stick around & keep trying!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

1.The Katkwery Superbowl
2. HopeHacker
Yep, yep, and sort of although the thread that says it is the master does not have Valanhb (nor AbbysMom).

CONGRATULATIONS!!

95 days until October 1, see shop main but not richest users, see thread posted later by glitch.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For sure you will. Nobody with your few posts has ever won yet but we did just have a winner with only 80 posts so it is definately just a matter of time!

In about 30 minutes KatKwery will be posted and you do not need any experience to win at that, just answer the questions and you may be a winner no matter what you put!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

In about 30 KatKwery will be posted and you do not need any experience to win at that, just answer the questions and you may be a winner no matter what you put!
it's like the lottery!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was a member for a while before I started playing Katkwiz. Even then I didn't know where to find some of this stuff. I still don't know.
Even if you don't get the Katkwizs you can join in Katkwery and get yourself 700 points for saying one of the five secret words.

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

That's what's so great about the Kwiz's - you get to learn more things about the site that you didn't know before - and you'll start exploring them more and pretty soon - you'll be answering them too!