Fwan & Duchess15!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Sabrina landed in Frankfurt this morning, I picked her up from the airport and took her home for Breakfast! She just left my place, we only had three hourish together but it was just enough to get to see the kitties chat chat chat and eat and take photos.

I have one pic that i will upload in a second and she will upload the rest when she will get the chance to!

She is so adorable, to the rest of you who will meet her you're gonna have a blast!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That pretty cool that you got to spend some time together. She has an aunt who doesn't live too far away from me and we hope to meet she she comes to visit her.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's great you got the chance to meet. She and her father have tentative plans to swing by here on their way to Garmisch, so we'll see if another meet-up works out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

It's great you got the chance to meet. She and her father have tentative plans to swing by here on their way to Garmisch, so we'll see if another meet-up works out.
I know she told me, I thought if she got more time over here then maybe we could both swing down and bring dinner and have a few drinks. It seems unlikely as she is travelling around a fair bit

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am finally able to get to a computer. The pictures came out great, Fran!

Tricia, we still plan on coming down and I will call as soon as we get back and I know when we will be coming down.

It was so nice to be able to meet you, Fran! I am glad we were able to have the opportunity. Your cats are so adorable!

The flight over was horrible. I hope that the one on the way won't be as bad. I have tons of pictures so far and I will post some as soon as possible. Right now, I have to see if the adapter here in England will work.

We plan on going on to Ireland today after touring London on the double decker bus.

I hope that I will have a chance to get together with you again before we leave.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

We were going to meet up but my brother was really ill, but judging by the dates i wouldn't have been able to get there anyway

She's got good weather here though!
The weather was great! London was...well, crowded!!!!!
I am glad to be out of there. For sure! I really wish I could have linked up with you! We are on our way to the Stonehenge and Bath.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Germany is horrible right now - temperatures in the high 80s, and next to no air conditioning. School is still in session, and I definitely can't be "available" July 18th, as I'm on an examining board for licensed translators that day, and we're figuring on at least 10 - 12 hours to "do our stuff".
If it's possible, and you do manage to visit my neck of the woods, a Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday would be the easiest to arrange.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Germany is horrible right now - temperatures in the high 80s, and next to no air conditioning. School is still in session, and I definitely can't be "available" July 18th, as I'm on an examining board for licensed translators that day, and we're figuring on at least 10 - 12 hours to "do our stuff".
If it's possible, and you do manage to visit my neck of the woods, a Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday would be the easiest to arrange.
We are planning on going down to the Alps next thurs, friday, sat and come back sunday. I will ask my dad if we can just swing by on the way back. I think that would be the easiest for all of us. I'll let you know as soon as I know something definate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well not sure who you were reffering to, but July 18th is also out of the question because i am attending a wedding in Bad Wimpfen, although could drop by on Saturday or Sunday