Originally Posted by luvmycat1
Katie accidentally deleted it.
Lee knows and will be putting it back up... sometime.
Who said Katie deleted it? I didn't.
OK, I have to reconstruct this from PMs, which can be done.Here is the original question for today:From where you are right now, show each and every step to post a poll. The poll is to have eight choices and you want to know exactly who voted for what in the poll and you want the poll to run for three days.luvmycat1 was the first to answer with:
Well first you'd have to go back to the forum. Any forum where you want to start a thread. Click on the little icon to start a thread and scroll to the bottom of the page. Check the box post a poll with this thread and select the number of poll options you want. Type the message you want in your thread and then click on submit new thread. Your poll set up box will pop up then. You then can choose other options like how long you want the poll to run and how each member voted. I guess, I'm sure my answer is probably wrong.rabernet later answered with this:
1) Click "The Cat Lounge" link at the top of the page in the bread crumbs.
2) Click New Thread
3) Add a Title - usually includes Poll: and your poll question
4) Detail your question further in the body of the post
5) Scroll down below Submit New Thread to Additional Options
6) Click Yes, post a poll with this thread
7) Number of poll options - change to 8
8) Click Submit New New Thread
9) Enter Basic Poll Question in Poll Question Field
10) In each Option (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3) fill in the answer options
11) In Poll Timeout - Close Poll - close 2 days after today's date (today's date plus the 2 days is 3 days for the poll to run)
12) In Miscellaneous Options check Make Votes Public: Display all users who voted, and what choice they voted for.
13) Click Submit New Poll
So now we are back to where we were and today's winner is rabernet because each and every step was listed in detail as asked for in the question.
It took a while - but:CONGRATULATIONS!