Lookee what I built!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to raise money for my move to Prague, so I'm making these to sell at the local farmers market and craigslist.

Unless you are near the south-central coast of California, you are out of luck as I won't ship these. This is basically just showing them off. If you are interested, PM me.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those look great! I'd love to have a cat tree but I don't have the funds, or the room for one right now.

Have you considered making window perches too? Or what about cat beds?

There have been some fabulous examples of crafty things made for kitties, some of them being "no sew" too. Basically just cut and tie the ends together instead of sewing.

Anything pet related will sell great.

Another idea is a raised stand for food dishes. I am currently using some plastic storage containers stacked up and turned upside down. I put Chynna's dish on top of that.

Another idea that would be good is a wall mounted scratch post. The kind that you can attach to an "outside" corner where 2 walls meet. The corners like on these islands....

http://www.miseenplaceschool.com/images/kitchen.jpg

My cats don't scratch the wall, but I often see Abby stand up and stretch against a corner. If there was a scratch post high enough up, she could get in a good scratch and a stretch.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Linda, that link took me to a fabulous kitchen -- but no scratching post that I could see!
I know. It was just a picture to show the type of "sharp" corner that I meant, and that was the first picture I saw that demonstrated that.

However, I did find a picture of the type of scratch post I am referring to. However, it doesn't need to be so elaborate.

http://www.k9capers.com/shop/desc/Trixie/4343.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Cool!
How much are you selling them for? If I lived closer I'd definately want the 1st one!
Top to bottom....

$235
$145
$70

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

OMg those are great! I wish I lived near you, i can't find those here in Puerto Rico. I'm out of luck
does Armarkat ship there? theirs aren't as nice, but they're not bad...