8 week old kitten

bru998

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello all, i am fairly new to kitten care and want to be the best i can be for the little guy..ok we feed him purina pro plan soft food he eats like crazy and is always hungry for food. i have noticed his stool is light and somewhat soft, also the last day or so his anus is begining to stick out a little he is very active and shows no pain nor does he ever cry. can anyone help me with this he is scheduled for the vet on tuesday ...thank you for your help..p.s this is a great website

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
do you know if he's been wormed?
for soft stool, many have had good results w/canned pumpking [100% pumpkin, NOT pumpkin pie filling, btw]. many cats [according to what i hear] like it. mine don't, but you can mix it w/wet food if they won't eat it straight.
Welcome to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bru998

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
he has not been dewormed i suppose that will be all done tuesday at the vet ..is that causing the anus being pushed out a little

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bru998

he has not been dewormed i suppose that will be all done tuesday at the vet ..is that causing the anus being pushed out a little
no, but it's probably causing the diarrhea/soft stool. the other sounds kinda scary to me - can he go to the vet tomorrow instead?