Question of the Day - June 26th!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your perfect kind of weather?

For me, the perfect weather is about 75 degrees, sunny with just a few clouds in the sky and a nice breeze blowing.

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like it about 78 to 80, early summertime. Unless, I have a pool in my life then give me as hot as you can make it. Love going to Palm Springs and living by the pool.

K.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to be the weird one here
I LOVE rain, love it love it love it! I seriously want to move to Seattle one day
My perfect weather is some where in the 50s with a nice soft rain

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be the weird one here I LOVE rain, love it love it love it! I seriously want to move to Seattle one day My perfect weather is some where in the 50s with a nice soft rain
Looks like we can be weird together!
I love chilly, rainy days---cool enough to wear a snuggly sweater---maybe a nice chilly breeze blowing.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats a hard one, every post I read on the way down to post my reply I thought, "Oh I like that, too", So my answer, all of the above.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
85 and sunny!!

I swear I'm cold blooded. Below that, I'm too cold. Above that, too hot! Any where in the 80s, though, and I am HAPPY! That's when I can get away with shorts and a t-shirt, and can go swimming!

We had about two days this year that were warm enough for swimming... Too bad they were work days and it's back down to 50 now!

I'll keep hoping...

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My perfect weather would be about the same! 75* with some sunshine, blue skies, and a slight breeze.
NO HUMIDITY!

There is ENTIRELY too much humidity where I live

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be about 72F cooler in the morning when I get up and partly cloudy so I can get some gardening done. Then a light rain shower for an hour or two ending about 3:30 and the sun returning so I can sit out on the patio with a good book an adult beverage!!
No mosquitos at night either!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when the temperature is anywhere between 65 and 70 degrees. I hate the heat and humidity, so I love it when it's nice and cool, but warm enough to wear capris or shorts.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In my old age I am liking it warm but not hot with low humidity.

75 and sunny is nice.

And.....just thought of it.....no bugs!