Well no wonder...

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
why my internet wasn't working right. The cable runs into the garage from outside, then runs across the rafters and comes down the by the door into the house. It goes into the house down by the floor. Well the tech guy was out today and discovered that the part of the cable that feeds into the was messed up. The casing looked like it was chewed away and there was bare wire hanging out. So I think we have mice in the garage. They must be getting into the wall because the part of cable that was chewed on was the part going into the wall. I know I seen a mouse out there over the winter but I haven't seen one since then. It's funny too because the past couple of weeks Popsie has been going up to the door that's opens into the garage and sticking his nose in the corner of the door and the jamb. Then he just stands there for a minute. He must have been hearing the mouse in the wall chewing on that cable.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awwww well at least the problem was adressed and maybe let popsie play in the garage for an hour?

Under supervision ofcourse

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mice can enter a hole the size of a pencil eraser so it will be very hard to locate where they are coming in. Or send Popsie out to patrol the garage!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Mice can enter a hole the size of a pencil eraser so it will be very hard to locate where they are coming in. Or send Popsie out to patrol the garage!!
I would send him out there but there is way to much junk in our garage. Plus he doesn't even go after bugs in the house, I doubt he'd go after a mouse. Probably wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.