My cat pees EVERYWHERE!!!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So let me first start this out by saying that Sophie who is now a little over a year old has developed a very very baddddd habit, and he has been cleared by a vet as being healthy EXCEPT for oral herpes that was present since birth (which I'm probably going to create a different thread for).

Sophie pees on anything and everything that is soft.

I clean out the litter boxes (we have four) consistently so that he always has a fresh place to pee, yet if clothes are left on the floor, they are a target.

Our spare bedroom isn't finished yet and I went in there this morning and found pee stains ALLLLLLL over the place, on pillows especially.

It's actually so bad, that I had a shirt in my oversized purse on the floor and the purse was open. Sophie actually climbed into my purse, pushed everything off the shirt and peed on it. I WITNESSED he exiting the purse.

He also poops in the bathtub, and I'm pretty positive he urinates in there as well.... I can only find evidence when there's poop, but I can't get the smell of cat waste products out of our guest bathroom because it's been such a target.

I don't know what to do. It's not medical, that's been cleared up. He just recently two months ago had a full check-up.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!