Ebay stuff

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know most of you won't be interested in this, but I won an auction for a brown leather concealed carry purse, and am winning the auction for a black one. The one I have beats all I've ever seen. I have had it about 20 years, carried it almost every day, and even though it is beat up it still is sound and safe to carry my pistol in. My sweetie calls it my binky. I knew it was time to retire it when a friend and his son stayed with us for a few days, and I realized it was older than the son, 16.
My SO's brother does leathercraft for a living, so we are going to take the old one apart and he is going to try to reproduce it for his business, but says I get the first one. I may give it to my daughter, who is about to take a security job that she will receive firearms training. If it is as good quality as mine, it should take her well into her 40s.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the auction win!

I didn't even know they made conceal carry purses until I was looking for a pistol last week and the guy at the gun shop told me they made special purses. That's pretty cool!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking the same thing-thats a pretty specialized item and if you have someone who can deconstruct and reconstruct for you thats great too!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those purses were designed for undercover decoy police women. They could not afford to print with their guns trying to catch criminals.