Zelda in heat already!

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Her kittens are 8 weeks old and guess who is in heat? Yeah.... WOW!!!!! - It's driving me insane. She is running around the house screaming loudly, being really annoying and at night she wakes up all the kids. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

She is getting spayed July 2nd. So, I guess we're just waiting this out till that date. Sucks!!!!!! No worries, I am not allowing her outside and when we leave the house we make sure she is no where near the door so she cant run out. Dang cat!

maxcat08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Remember............not her fault..........
Patience....just try to be calm about it until she is spayed....then you'll all be happy again!!! Take a deep breath and repeat after me.......not her fault......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I keep telling my husband that. LOL! He gets mad. He gets up at 3 - 4am for work so he does not like the kids waking him up, much less the cat. Teehee. It'll all be over soon. Can't wait!!!!!

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good luck? Can you get her in before the 2nd??
Oh wow
............it's not fun for her

K.

maxiecat03

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shepatna

I keep telling my husband that. LOL! He gets mad. He gets up at 3 - 4am for work so he does not like the kids waking him up, much less the cat. Teehee. It'll all be over soon. Can't wait!!!!!
Husbands are like that....I say to mine----->the cat's brain (I make a circle using my thumb and forefinger).....then I say---->your brain....and the circle is slightly bigger....
He usually laughs......LOL

The 2nd isn't too far away.....poor kitty will be sore, but happy when all is said and done!!!