Our Kitty Intro

endorphins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just some pictures to serve as a bit more of an introduction than I gave in the newcomers forum. We brought these cuties home from their foster mama this past Sunday. Caspian had a rough start, apparently, but seems to be doing really well now and catching up to his sister where socialization is concerned. They're estimated to be about five months old now. Not declawed (thank god!!!), and not "fixed" yet, though that will happen shortly. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

This is the Addie Cat
Notice her white socks?
What a sweet pea!
This is Caspian. Heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s our shy guy, though every day brings more warmth and playfulness from him. Our adoption counselor said that Addie would steal our hearts, but Caspian would steal our souls and I do believe this to be true.
Here he is, doing his best impersonation of a “feisty cat.†Truth be told, heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s so far from it. LOL Weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll let him think heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s an attack cat, though…

Addie Cat playing with the feather wand. Right after this picture was taken, she pounced on me and used me as a launch pad. Yeah, THAT felt great, Addie. Thanks.
Caspianâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s paws. Heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s gonna be a big boy, despite his current tiny size.
Cute and feisty. He hasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t meowed yet, but he does sit and blink at us a lot (itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s always returned, of course).
This picture is to show is markings. I absolutely LOVE them!

These guys have just lit up our lives. There couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t possibly be any two cats more perfect for us than these.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hm, I'm having trouble seeing the pictures; maybe 'cause I use Firefox?... They *sound* cute though. Heh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

endorphins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Hm, I'm having trouble seeing the pictures; maybe 'cause I use Firefox?... They *sound* cute though. Heh.
Uh oh! Well, I'm on FireFox, too. Anyone else having problems? I've looked at my post format and can't see anything wrong with it and my server is set up to allow hotlinking...

ETA: You can also see the pictures here.

cat_lady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw! your cats must love you so much! they look like they droped from heaven and you just happened to be to ones to catch them. you are so very lucky.