Meet Diesel....one precious doll!!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Diesel, she came from the truck stop, and is or was a part of the Feral Colony I feed! Bless this Baby's Heart! I found her sitting in the middle of the road, she has in eye infection, and a clubbed foot! So tiny, so sweet, so scared...

Born in a drainage ditch, culvert, I believe her leg got caught and hung up
in there, the vet said it looks like nerve damage. Her leg in flat looking and turns outward when she walks. Doesn't seem to slow her down though!!

she is soooo sweet!!!
Monique

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet heart! She looks like she needs to be hugged!

Thanks for bringing the baby in! Did I miss in another thread what you are going to do with her? Has she found her new fur-ever home??

endorphins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww! What a sweetheart. She looks so cute curled up in the snuggly blankets, I had to go curl up with the computer and a snuggly blanket in bed, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

What a sweet heart! She looks like she needs to be hugged!

Thanks for bringing the baby in! Did I miss in another thread what you are going to do with her? Has she found her new fur-ever home??
I'm already head over heels for her! so ....Baby makes 5! I am so cat poor!
all my money goes for food, cat and human and everywhere I turn there is a mouth open, hungry..... "CALGON.....TAKE ME AWAY!"

It's good to be needed!!!!
She is the best snuggler! The pics
make her look twice the size she is....she is really tiny! And this morning around 4:30 am she decided to get up and start being sociable, I felt her sit up and look around, so I got up and put her down from my bed, which is
fairly high off the ground...and she just took off and walked in the living room
where Spook and Mama and G were sleeping, next thing I know she is drinking the water out of their bowl and they are all sitting back just watching her, then she kind of walked toward G and G got scared and tucked her tail and ran from her! I still don't want them that close to her
right now because of the eye infection although it looks so much better!
she just needs a good bath, and I don't want to make her sick ....anyway, got to go for now.....

Monique