Evo 95%

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to try the venison for our cat with allergies, as it is has the least ingredients for single source protein foods that I found. Does anyone feed the 95% meat canned cat food? Any problems, concerns, likes, dislikes?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
mine liked okay ... i found too $$ for the lack luster taste according to Zoey

katgoddess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feed the EVO 95% line and Mango loves it. Well, to be honest, he's the complete opposite of "picky" -- he'll devour most things offered to him.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've bought a few cans, but they weren't as well received as I'd like for the price...I feed Instinct Venison as well as the NB Vension and green pea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan to try Instinct Venison or maybe NB Venison if the EVO agrees with him. Fortunately he's not a picky eater, so I think he'll eat the EVO even if it's not the best. I just thought less ingredients is better right now. For those of you feeding EVO 95%, do you use it in combination with another food, or just feed the EVO?

katgoddess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

For those of you feeding EVO 95%, do you use it in combination with another food, or just feed the EVO?
I use it in combination with other brands. I switch up the brands, flavors, and proteins almost on a daily basis. Included are EVO, Merrick's, Go Natural, Wellness, Solid Gold, Natural Balance, and Instinct.

I also feed dry which is rotated after each bag is finished.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
combo ... Zoey prefers grain containing wets actually....