I'm such a worrier...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friends husband rang my mobile and home number while I was at the gym, then didn't answer his phone when I called back, and he's not online at work (and he's ALWAYS at work, and available). I'm friends with him too, but he never calls me.

So I tried calling my friend, and her phone went to voicemail, and so did their home phone.

So now I'm worrying... I figure it was something bad, her hubby would have tried my hubby as well (they're good friends), but I have this niggling bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope so - all these bad possibilities are running through my head.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

or accidentally left the phone at home [i've done that!]
Both of them?? Still no word from either of them - I left messages on both their phones.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Both of them?? Still no word from either of them - I left messages on both their phones.
or they're somewhere like the movies or church, & have the phones turned off.
my mom turns hers off for church [i just turn the ringer off] & then forgets to turn it back on.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whew - he was trying to find her because he had some free tickets for an advance screening of Wall*e, and then because they were trying to get into the movie, they both turned their phones off. I can stop worrying and get ready for bed now

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
figures when you actually worry it's nothing
happends to me all the time

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad everything was ok.
I worry about my SO when he goes for his morning ride on his motorcycle. I know he is a good, experienced, (30 years) rider, it is the other people I worry about that don't watch bikes. He is a bit hot tempered about bad drivers, and have seen him beat the crap out of a young Marine that thought it was funny to keep cutting us off. He pulled him right through the window of his car and tried to talk to him, but "you do that, you get a scratch on your car, we get DEAD!" didn't seem to make much of an impression on him. He made the mistake of getting lippy, and got a good beating from a man twice his age. None of his 4 friends in the car got out to help. Something that puts me in danger makes him extremely irate, more so than if he is alone.