My Posts

wingss2fly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After I get done posting, half of the time I go back and look an see spelling problems and spacing problems, ect....ect....
I have 4 kittens who like to help post, so between paws on the keys and heads looking at the same screen I am, I make alot of errors. It's funny when they are all up here helping, but, it kinda makes me look silly. Oh and gaming, well heck ya just about gotta lock everyone outta the room to play.
Have a nice day!
K.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I actually had one of my cats shut off my computer because I wasn't paying him enough attention!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Jamie likes to add to my posts by walking across the keyboard. Somebody came up with software years ago that was supposed to "detect" that cat paws were typing - I don't think it caught on, but you don't have to ask whether the progammer had cats!

herbalheidi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! Software that detects pet paws! It would be cool if it could detect them and put up a screen saver with birds flying around and chirping!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we first got Pepper, she got behind the computer, and managed to wipe out the hard drive. My SO was Piiiiisssssed! He still has not warmed up to her like some of the others.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HerbalHeidi

That's awesome! Software that detects pet paws! It would be cool if it could detect them and put up a screen saver with birds flying around and chirping!
PawSense

I guess they're still in business, because they have a Vista version.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

PawSense

I guess they're still in business, because they have a Vista version.
I wish there was a keyboard cat paw translator. That would be interesting. Im pretty sure if Laura could be translatded there would be several curse words interjected.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee hee, if she a normal Laura there will definatly be curse words involved (that's my name)

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I actually had one of my cats shut off my computer because I wasn't paying him enough attention!!
Mine do that quite often as I have a lap top. They just sit down on the keys, and sometimes stand on the power button.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in an IM with a friend and when I wasn't looking, Dusty sent her a "message" kinda like this "FKlde1 fj;pfdh" My friend was going "What??" I just told her that Dusty was saying Hi... lol