*****KatKwiz! - June 24 - What, ME make mistakes?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently posted a KatKwiz and glanced up to notice that I had the wrong date in the title. Would it have been possible to change the title after posting?_______. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it?_______.
I also noticed that I had some typos in the message itself. Would it have been possible to change the message after posting? _______. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it? _______.

Do NOT tell here how you found the answers, just fill in the blanks (or you will be disqualified). Please pm me the single link that answers all the questions.

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I recently posted a KatKwiz and glanced up to notice that I had the wrong date in the title. Would it have been possible to change the title after posting?_YES___. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it?__5 MINS_____.
I also noticed that I had some typos in the message itself. Would it have been possible to change the message after posting? __YES___. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it? ___24 HRS____.

Do NOT tell here how you found the answers, just fill in the blanks (or you will be disqualified). Please pm me the single link that answers all the questions.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I recently posted a KatKwiz and glanced up to notice that I had the wrong date in the title. Would it have been possible to change the title after posting?______. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it?______.
I also noticed that I had some typos in the message itself. Would it have been possible to change the message after posting? ___yes____. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it? _______.

You can edit the title and message itself but you have to be a least Alpha Cat status. You have 24 hours to edit both title and message.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

I recently posted a KatKwiz and glanced up to notice that I had the wrong date in the title. Would it have been possible to change the title after posting?_YES___. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it?__5 MINS_____.
I also noticed that I had some typos in the message itself. Would it have been possible to change the message after posting? __YES___. If so, exactly how long did I have to change it? ___24 HRS____.

That is absolutely correct! The link you provided me gets you to this answer:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/new...eply&p=1012873 posted by Hydroaxe.

I used the advance search with time edit limit as the keywords.

CONGRATULATIONS!!