Mature white male seeks human companionship... ANY human companionship!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Whisky! He's a 9 year old shitzu owned by my friend, this pic was taken when we brought him out to the beach.

Here he is lounging in my car... This is most definitely the cutest picture I have of his little face

I brought him up to my place and taught him about all the fine things in life when his momma was away at work

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG. He is sooo cute. He looks just like my Peaches who we had to put down May of 2006.
I miss her still everyday. I can't wait till I can get another Shih-Tzu, she was the best dog.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

OMG. He is sooo cute. He looks just like my Peaches who we had to put down May of 2006.
I miss her still everyday. I can't wait till I can get another Shih-Tzu, she was the best dog.
Aww I hope you get another Shitzu soon...

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Here's Whisky! He's a 9 year old shitzu owned by my friend, this pic was taken when we brought him out to the beach.

Here he is lounging in my car... This is most definitely the cutest picture I have of his little face

I brought him up to my place and taught him about all the fine things in life when his momma was away at work
So, did he enjoy his beer?

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noooo he's way under the age limit, so I enjoyed it for him!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope he didn't get any of it, his face looks like that cos he just got woken up from a nap

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I just looooove that second pic...would it be okay if I borrowed it for a caption contest for another forum?

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Okay, I just looooove that second pic...would it be okay if I borrowed it for a caption contest for another forum?
Sure you can borrow it!