TCS or me?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I was having page loading issues on TCS so I thought there was a problem with the site. Then after awhile I couldn't get any web pages to load. I called my ISP and they said a tech would come out tomorrow to try and fix it. Well now my internet is working again but I'm still having trouble with TCS. Do you think the problem is on my end?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

This morning I was having page loading issues on TCS so I thought there was a problem with the site. Then after awhile I couldn't get any web pages to load. I called my ISP and they said a tech would come out tomorrow to try and fix it. Well now my internet is working again but I'm still having trouble with TCS. Do you think the problem is on my end?
the only problems i'm having is the arcade... some pages seem a bit slow loading, but they get there.

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you getting a white page with a message in the upper left corner that's got the V-Bulletin logo and says there's been a "database error" and the techs have been notified? I've been getting that every time I try to get into a thread using IE6. I fiddled with the security settings a while ago and I guess I haven't got them back to where they should be. So now, I have to use Firefox to read TCS. If you're having the same problem, I think it's your browser, so try a different browser. Let us know if that works.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was having "timing out" problems with TCS late last night (pages would load...and load...and load...and never actually load). After a while, it cleared up, but nothing I tried (clearing out cookies, etc.) worked. All the other sites I visited were fine. Tonight it seems to be working fine...