*****KatKwery! - June 23 - 2 winners*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday's winners were luvmycat1 with heard, and catkiki with never. Words not used were place, dirty, and jump.

Watch out, you could get into serious trouble answering some of these questions.

Do you think it is interesting to see the many interests of things posted by Anne? Have you visited many of her other sites? Have you ever bothered to click on any of the links below her siggy before? Were you aware of all these beautiful photos that she had posted? Have you ever went and read her biography before?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Yesterday's winners were luvmycat1 with heard, and catkiki with never. Words not used were place, dirty, and jump.

Watch out, you could get into serious trouble answering some of these questions.

Do you think it is interesting to see the many interests of things posted by Anne? Have you visited many of her other sites? Have you ever bothered to click on any of the links below her siggy before? Were you aware of all these beautiful photos that she had posted? Have you ever went and read her biography before?
I think some of it is interesting, some of it bores me!
Im not into the whole gardening thing, and I like to look at some of the interests of hers, I love reading her Israil journel, but like everyone else we can't all like the same things! Ive visited all her sites though, just to see what she likes, since she obviously has many talents! I never knew of the beautiful pictures on the verdant gardens before! I guess I avoid gardening like its the plague!
And I have also read her biography before! I like to keep up on my reading with peoples interests, and I understand some people dont see what I do as interesting!

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found it very interesting, and can't wait to go read her blog when I have more time (btw, if she's reading this, her link is actually "broken" and you have to fix the link to get to it). This was the first time I've visited her other sites. I have not clicked on any of the links in her signature before - but I'm glad I did and glad that the Kwiz prompted me to do so! The photos were indeed beautiful, and I have always wanted to go to China, now more than ever! I've not read her biography before either. It's interesting to see all her interests and get to know a little bit more about her!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never read Anne's biography or visited her web pages. I have been to Verdant Forums however. I'll have to check out her stuff later when my internet is running better.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

yes, it's interesting. i'm actually registered w/Verdant Forums [don't know why, i suck at gardening
] & when TCS was down last year [or maybe it was during the Great Downtime?] there were a lot of TCS peeps there because we couldn't come here! i've visited the cat blog - Cable was the 1st cat featured
but i don't think i've clicked every link she has. i also think i've read the bio - seems like i remember doing that!