2 kittens (cuteness warning) pic heavy

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that came to my door today...
yes I fed them..boy were they hungry

here they are sharing a bowl. I like how you get the reflection of the feet.

now the black and white one looks up

this one says..mmm tasty

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They sure look like they were somebody's babies! I especially like the "harlequin" tortie.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, they are such nice looking cats! Do you think they are strays, lost or what? They sure don't look like they were very scared of you taking their pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoa Cream

Oh, they are such nice looking cats! Do you think they are strays, lost or what? They sure don't look like they were very scared of you taking their pictures!
I dunno..I've seen that black and white one before walking down the street..but the tortie..i'm not sure..haven't seen her before and she was smaller then the other one.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they fixed? They have to have been somebody's pets at some point but if I were you I'd find myself a s/n clinic and get 'em fixed, if they aren't... that little girl is just about the right size to be getting pregnant soon, which is pretty darn scary for a little girl like that. Very cute all the same.

If you want to find out if they have owners you could leave a note on a collar. But some owners would just take off the collar and not call, and eventually the collar will come off anyway, because cat collars have to be breakaway collars for safety.

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are very cute! I seem to atract all the stray cats in the neighborhood! And I feed all the alley cats (And have nice warm insolated beds for them during the winter).

I also agree, I wouldn't want that little girl getting pregnant!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found out that the black and white one belongs to someone down the street..some kids came by...