Do you ever dream about TCS?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you? What did you dream about?

I have had a few but last nights one is stuck in my head. You know how a dream you had keeps jumping into your head? I like dreaming about TCS because it means I get to go to America
, but unfortunatley in last nights dream, I`d forgotten to take any money so couldn`t buy any souvenirs and I met one member on here only she looked nothing like her picture and had half her teeth missing! Weird!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't had a dream about it yet but when I do I will post about what happened! I tend to have dreams that just involve me sat on a horse

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, I dream about TCS sometimes, normally about the people I talk to on here, only in my dreams Im never sitting at my computer, Im talking to them face to face and all our kitties are normally with us too!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't remember my dreams, usually... however, i have found myself daydreaming about the arcade games!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Have you? What did you dream about?
You know that state you are in just as you doze off, you are kind of awake and kind of sleeping and you can at that point sort of control your dream? I am often in that state (must be these drugs I'm on) and come up with KatKwiz questions as part of my dream. No kidding!