****KatKwiz! - June 23 - Hardest KatKwiz ever*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KatKwiz now offers new fun ways of making extra points from time to time. Today you are asked to find an extra hard picture. If you can find it and provide the link to it before I have to give a hint, you get 5,000 points. After about two hours I will give a hint and the payout drops to 4,000. After the second hint in two more hours, 3,000 and finally when there are only two hours left, I give a third hint to give it away and you get the usual 2,000 points.

Find this cat: (wait, it's not a cat!)

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I don't have the patience to track it down, but gosh, what an adorable little... whatever it is!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19198
I dont suppose it would be there? The image wasnt working but the desription sounded right
Nope! That picture does not open for me, either. The picture I have posted looks exactly like the one Anne has posted that you can easily see.

Hint 2: 3,000 points for the next 2 hours. The answer is in one of the links in Anne's siggy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still regard this as the hardest KatKwiz ever. Had I not given clues...

However, Anne has many interests. Our members should take an interest in what interests Anne and all the different sites she has so from time to time I post something about our founder. This one was indeed hard. Unless you had been to Verdant Gardening before, you would not have had a clue because the search feature above only searches the forums.

So, you had to go to Verdant Gardening (which doesn't make a lot of sense looking for this bird) and then to Construction and Design (which doesn't make a lot of sense looking for this bird) and then to Pictures from China. My final clue would have been:
Hint 3: Anne is very interested in gardening and landscaping.

But rabernet did not need the final clue and is today's winner of 3,000 points!

CONGRATULATIONS!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha, I looked in Verdant Forums, must of not checked in the right spot.
My internet has been on the fritz today anyway. Congrats to rabernet