new kitty friday!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, my sister came to see me yesterday, as she couldn't come see me on my birthday (today), & she bought one of the kitten's from a litter at my parent's, she's sooo beautiful! i named her Princess!

x-vegancandy-x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

hehe, my sister came to see me yesterday, as she couldn't come see me on my birthday (today), & she bought one of the kitten's from a litter at my parent's, she's sooo beautiful! i named her Princess!
Cute XD love her name too

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY for you. It will help ease the pain of losing Sassy. Kittens are very entertaining and adorable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CC12

YAY for you. It will help ease the pain of losing Sassy. Kittens are very entertaining and adorable.
yeh, am missing Sassy sooo much! am not replacing Sassy with Princess, i really hope she come's back soon!

am not getting Princess, until after my holiday now.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one can replace Miss Sassy.
Our babies are all individuals and we love them for them. I was thinking Princess can maybe take your mind off of it sometimes and offer some extra smiles and cuddles.
Can't wait for photos of the Royal one.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Our babies are all individuals and we love them for them. I was thinking Princess can maybe take your mind off of it sometimes and offer some extra smiles and cuddles.
absolutely agree with this. they are all so beautifully unique, no one could ever replace them. princess will help to fill that empty space though.

saundby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Having a kitten in the house is a sure way to add lots of joy to your life, both anticipated and unanticipated. Even the "trouble" they cause, somehow, brings joy.

When I think of new kittens, I always think of how well they capture the essence of what a kitten does to life in those old cartoons with the little kitten and the big bulldog.

-Mark
http://catyarns.blogspot.com/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i totally agree!

Originally Posted by tab

absolutely agree with this. they are all so beautifully unique, no one could ever replace them. princess will help to fill that empty space though.
yeh, she sure will hehe!

Originally Posted by saundby

Having a kitten in the house is a sure way to add lots of joy to your life, both anticipated and unanticipated. Even the "trouble" they cause, somehow, brings joy.

When I think of new kittens, I always think of how well they capture the essence of what a kitten does to life in those old cartoons with the little kitten and the big bulldog.

-Mark
http://catyarns.blogspot.com/
thank's!