Wellington and Biscotte together again

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the last few weeks Wellington and Biscotte seem to have had some kind of tiff as they ignored each other and Biscotte definitely showed signs of stress, peeing on the sofa and behaving oddly. But this last week they have been seeking each other's company again, and last night I took these pics. Biscotte certainly looks happy again.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how strange that they 'fell out' over something. great to see them so obviously happy in eachothers company again!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She really adores him, doesn't she? I'm glad they've made up.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...in that second picture, she looks like she's desperate to be as close to him as possible!

I'm glad they made up...I hope Biscotte settles down.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!
She really loves that boy! I'm glad that things seem to have settled down and they are back "together" as best pals.

Did you ever figure out what the cause was? Was it the fosters?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just don'tknow what it was - it started before the fosters arrived, so could not have been just that, though it may have helped unsettle her. Biscotte has been acting strangely - very affectionate with me, wanting cuddles, but aggressive with the other cats. And of course peeing on sofas and on the kitchen floor. But that has stopped now and although she is still loving with me ( which is very nice) the rest has settled down. Let us hope that all will be well from now on.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww I'm glad they've kissed and made up. Looks like Biscotte is a very sensitive kitty ... bless her heart

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww I love those pics. Hopefully everything is settled now and whatever was upsetting her has passed now. She obviously adores Wellington and Im sure he would be heartbroken if things were not mended.