When They Were Orphans-Cuteness Warning! (Lots of Pictures, too)

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The X-Pack is celebrating no longer being orphans by posting the only silver lining to come from their mommy abandoning them: When I took them to work I got to use our decent camera there, so I finally got better quality pictures!!

Of course, first thing, I have to share them with you.

Here is the X-Pack at 23 days old, and right in the middle of their 47 hours of being orphaned. (For more on that story, see here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169635 )

Sao

Tortuga

Sao and Tortuga

Tortuga

Sao and Tortuga

Tortuga and Davy

Sao and Calypso

Tortuga, Sao, and Calypso

Calypso

Sao, Tortuga, and Calypso (One of my favorite pictures!
)

Davy Jones

Ironically, I got NO good pictures of everyone's favorite Two Eye Jack. He is winning everyone's heart because he is such a lover. Probably why I didn't get any good pictures of him- he was too busy being cuddled!!

And sorry I don't have my usual captions, I've had a roller coaster, heart breaking, abused, and elated weekend, so I'm BEAT!

Hope you enjoyed my no longer orphaned foster babies!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at those cutie pies!
The one where you are holding 4 (I think I see a bit of Davy Jones fur behind his brothers) is also my favorite.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well being the proud meowmy of black and ginger boys, those pics really tugged at my heartstrings! they are gorgeous babies!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow they're too cute!
Miss those days when I had tiny little buggers running all over my house
Quick question: How on earth do you tell the three black kiddos apart?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! They are all precious, I really want them to go to the best homes!!
They have the best personalities.

Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Wow they're too cute!
Miss those days when I had tiny little buggers running all over my house
Quick question: How on earth do you tell the three black kiddos apart?
Do you REALLY wanna know??

It's not easy! Davy, the orange baby, and Tortuga, the tortie baby (Tortuga is "Tortie" for short, creative, aren't I?
) are of course easy.

The other three, phew! Calypso is the easiest. She is smaller and darker (darker black, great!). Plus, when they're belly-up, she has three spots on her tummy. Well, two on her tummy, one on her chest. You can just make it out on the picture with just her name above it!

The other two, Jack and Sao, I call my twins. They look so much alike! Their tummies are the easiest. Sao's is whiter, almost a white circle on his tummy, while Jack's is less white, with a little white line.

Their tummies:

Can you tell whose is whose (who's is who's??)?

From their faces, Sao's fur is thinner, so he looks like he has eyebrows and a line across his nose, while Jack doesn't, his face is more solid. From their backs, it's pretty easy. First, Jack has longer, crazier looking hair. Though they are mostly black, they have this white fuzz you can easily see in the pictures on Sao's legs. Well, that fuzz goes on to the back just a little bit. On Jack, he has about 10 white hairs. Sao only has one! One little white hair.

From their backs, Sao and Calypso are hard to tell apart. They both have short hair. Calypso is darker, but it's hard to tell. They BOTH have one little white hair! Both right above their hips. Sao's is slightly off-center to the left, and lower (closer to his tail), and Lyppie's (Calypso's nickname, she talks so much we say she "gives us lip"!) is slightly off-center to the right, and higher.

Hope you don't regret asking now!