Momma's Little Helpers

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, you may not know this, but I keep and breed ball pythons.

This morning I had some enclosures to clean, so I pre-folded the papers that I needed to get the job done and had them in a nice neat stack.

Papers make wonderful kitty toys, apparently! And of course, photo ops only present themselves when you need to vacuum!

Sammy gets into the act:

And my favorite shot:

My happy family

And a couple of cute shots I got of Lexi last week:

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Adorable! (And yes, photo ops do only come about when it's time to vacuum
) I think Lexi would very much like some tissue paper for Christmas (or birthday). I know some other kitties around here absolutely LOVE Christmas for the tissue paper!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Awww so adorable! Hope the pythons don't get to them *GASP!*
LOL! More like, hope the cats don't get the ball pythons, they are a small species that get their name for curling into a tight ball as a defense. Two to four lbs is the average size of them.

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

) I think Lexi would very much like some tissue paper for Christmas (or birthday). I know some other kitties around here absolutely LOVE Christmas for the tissue paper!
I'm sure she will! Boxes are also a favorite toy for this little girl, but she DOES love Da Bird best of all her cat toys!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Lexi is adorable. That's going to be a beautiful cat.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I can't wrap with Lucy in the room because she likes to squirm her way under the paper. She also likes newspapers too.

You do have a lovely family.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your fur family are adorable!
and lexi is the cutest little thing ever!

it's so nice to see cats and dogs not only tolerating each other, but actually wanting to be close. tabby used to sleep next to my rb lurcher leo when she was a baby, and she always liked to go get a leo pat (he would very gently nibble her fur on her back, she loved it!).

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rabernet

LOL! More like, hope the cats don't get the ball pythons, they are a small species that get their name for curling into a tight ball as a defense. Two to four lbs is the average size of them.
Oh I see! I just assumed pythons would be large, like reticulated ones
Learnt something new today, that's cool!

rabernet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for all the nice comments on my fur family. I think bed time is my favorite time - when we have a ritual of getting kitty treats before we retire for the night (even Diamond the dog gets one or two! LOL).

They are HER kitties. She was very depressed after Chynna, my most recent RB kitty passed on in early May and having kitties back in her life has brought her back to life. She LOVES them!