Did the Dallas area get-together ever get rescheduled?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just wondering if I missed a message.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's right... we're waiting until Lee is fully recovered and ready for company. You'll let us know when the time comes, right, Lee?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

That's right... we're waiting until Lee is fully recovered and ready for company. You'll let us know when the time comes, right, Lee?
If we are shooting for August, here are the dates that Sheri tells me are open to host the get together. I am so sorry that I defaulted the last time (I almost died) does not sour anybody on saying I am hosting it again. We can have some type of contingency plan in effect if I decide to die again.

August 2 or 3
August 10
August 16
August 30 or 31

I have wi-fi throughout the house if you plan on bringing a laptop. I have a 42 inch plasma TV with inputs. I plan on having the ability to go from your laptop to the TV. I have a wireless mouse/pointer to highlight your kitty photos. My new home will be completely decorated by then and I plan on being fully recovered. Actually, I have been pronounced fully recovered from the almost always fatal (in an old guy like me) infected lung pnemonia that I contacted (3 days after the infamous Persi attack.) Any connection? I'll never know but we are best of buddies and he will great you at the door.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will reserve whatever day you decide on. And, with any luck, Dottie will be able to come, although sometime along there she has to work weekends on the truck backing range again.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
sundays in general aren't good for me... & the 1st 2 weekends in august i will now be working a show in the evenings. this wouldn't prohibit me from coming, but i'd have to leave kinda early - i'd prefer not having a preset time when i'd HAVE to leave!
see, Lee - we're gonna stay REALLY late!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will check my calender, August for me, well I have 3 birthdays, on the 1st, is my sons, 3rd and 4th, my niece and my dad, then my son starts school sometime that month. I will check it all out and see what is going on exactly!
I'm glad I saw this, I still can't wait!!!!Yeah!!!!
I'll let ya know
soon......
ttyl....
Monique

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling stronger now, Lee! And no sir, no contingency, no Plan B, you just have to stay healthy this time, okay?

As for dates: my preference would be August 16 or later, but I can manage it almost anytime. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh boy! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling stronger now, Lee! And no sir, no contingency, no Plan B, you just have to stay healthy this time, okay?

As for dates: my preference would be August 16 or later, but I can manage it almost anytime. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
OK, no contingency, I told Sheri she will be holding it no matter what this time, even if I'm
. So, you are still the chairperson (almost said chairman), and you have the list from last time. So we need to pm all those that were coming last time and find even more! In addition to your posts I will do a separate welcome post, not meant to be as spam, but to let everybody know we are working together to make this an original (notice the copiers?) and best meeting ever!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

August 2 or 3
August 10
August 16
August 30 or 31
I will be completely booked up from August 2nd thru the 13th (my family reunion of about 55 people is at my house the weekend of the 9th). After that I'm OK. But I'm an out of towner and can't commit until I make sure that air fare is still affordable at that time. Don't plan this around me.