Lookie what I just ordered!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i got my tall tree from eBay, too! didn't get free shipping [it was about $50] but the tree itself was only $20, so still a great deal!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey that looks great! Can you post some pics of your babies on it once it comes?

I got a tree for my girls and a tree for my parent's cats from Ebay. They were deffinately great buys and they are well loved.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will definately post pics of the girls. It is not a real tall one, but tall enough for my little apartment.

Good thing is the company I am getting it from is just about 145 miles from us, so if they ship it UPS or FedEx on Monday, I will get it by Tuesday. I use PayPal to purchase items from Ebay, because I don't like to wait. LOL

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is pretty awesome, and great price!
I bet they will love it!!

x-vegancandy-x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They will love it!! I been looking on eBay for a nice kitty tree as well
Shh,its a secret ...Chai& Mocha doesnt know =^.^=

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they will love it! I actually purchased the same kitty tree from the very same company a few weeks ago, and my babies adore it. From the moment I had it put together, they were investigating, and almost every time I go looking for them, I can find one or both of the kittens curled up in one of the perches on top! The smaller perch is the perfect height for bird watching and I have it butted up near the window.

They also really enjoy scratching on it and playing "Kitty Attack!" on it.

It was VERY easy to put together, arrived very quickly, and my experience with the seller was great.

You and your kitties will love it.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm sure they will love it! what a bargain too!

i bought one for mine and the boys use it every day. milo uses the top platform as his bed during the day.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a great price! about half what I paid for the same height.

Your cats will LOVe it. Mine are constantly on this one, and they have shifted their preference so now they prefer to sleep on the very top shelf. It usually depends on which one gets there first, but sometimes they smash together and sleep there. it's entirely too small for two cats up there.

You will love how they play on it, and mine stopped sharpening their claws on my chair when this got here because of the rope wound posts.