*****KatKwiz! - June 21 - TCS photo bucket!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every single time I post a photo on TCS, it goes into a list of photos that I can instantly access and use again and again, right here on TCS. I add photos to this list by _____(one or more steps) _____ and I can access this list by _____(one or more steps)_____.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you click on reply or open a new thread, you click on the "paperclip" this allows you to attached a file or photo. You can also click on manage attachments under additional options right below where you type the message. This will save all the attachments until you delete them in the next option below.

To access your files you can access UserCP and click on attachments under the Miscellaneous catagory.

I hope this is what you mean, I haven't had all my coffee yet this morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

When you click on reply or open a new thread, you click on the "paperclip" this allows you to attached a file or photo. You can also click on manage attachments under additional options right below where you type the message. This will save all the attachments until you delete them in the next option below.

To access your files you can access UserCP and click on attachments under the Miscellaneous catagory.

I hope this is what you mean, I haven't had all my coffee yet this morning.
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. In fact, there is nothing left for me to explain, you have done it perfectly. BTW, to the others: This is a great feature of TCS that I know very few people use. The reason I know this is because managed attachments look different and I include one below so that you can see the difference.

CONGRATULATIONS!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. In fact, there is nothing left for me to explain, you have done it perfectly. BTW, to the others: This is a great feature of TCS that I know very few people use. The reason I know this is because managed attachments look different and I include one below so that you can see the difference.

CONGRATULATIONS!
OMG I love that picture!!