Dressing up my "dolly" (Bea)!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bea, of all cats in the world, let me put clothes on her.

(Shaving her down so we can get to the bottom of some grooming problems is being considered, she's matting at the base of her coat & greasy, despite me combing her daily....I decided to try some clothes out on her, just testing the waters)

Well, she strutted her stuff in Izzy's clothes!!

First a shot laying down

So you can see how it fits her body & the hoodie

Hey, meowmy, this stuff ain't so bad....and it really does make me look slimmer!

From the front

Next shirt! Again laying down

This one hits her higher up, she wasn't sure if she liked that

This one made her look fat, too

Side shot, complete with butt ruff....which is matting the worst

And the glamor shots

(
this one with the slight head tilt
)

The "OK meowmy, no more pictures" face

Pardon the pics being blurry....it's late at night (technically very early morning) & I hate using the flash on her (wipes out her coloration). So I took slightly blurry pics without the flash.

Normally, she stays away from Izzy. Had Izzy in the room with Bea as I was coming Izzy out & putting a shirt on her (keeps Izzy from chewing at her hair). Bea was over exploring, butting in, etc. Someone, somewhere, loved her once. IMO, seems like she's used to playing "dolly".

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is too funny, I never would have expected Bea to let you put clothes on her!

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awws, so cute! I am just in love with Bea. She is so beautiful!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

That is too funny, I never would have expected Bea to let you put clothes on her!
same here!

as you say, someone must have loved her once, crying shame they couldn't have made it forever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I am floored, but having an idea where she came from I am not surprised. I know she was loved for about 2 years. It's a very sad thing, where she came from.